Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
I will have my entire collection of vintage inspired jewelry & accessories available! Take a drive into the beautiful countryside to shop at "The Coop".
"The Coop" will be opening on:
- Friday, August 13th: 4:00-8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 14th: 9:00-5:00 pm
- Sunday, August 15th: 11:00-5:00 pm
Directions: 16345 53rd Street SE, Kindred ND. "The Coop" is located 1.5 miles west of Little Buckaroos Daycare. Follow "The Coop" signs for final directions
Here's a sneak peek into "The Coop"!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Christian displaying my estate sale finds while watching Greece play soccer. He was so sleepy & clueless as to what I was doing!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Jesus Christ is ris'n today, Alleluia!
Our Triumphant holy day, Alleluia!
Who did once upon the cross, Alleluia!
Suffer to redeem our loss. Alleluia!
What a blessing to have Jesus in our lives!
It's been a beautiful long weekend that started with heading to the lake with my husband! It had been many months, almost a year since we've had the opportunity to have a couple of days together. We went searching for treasures all day on Friday in St. Cloud & found so many great vintage game pieces, clip earrings, old metal tags, buttons, medallions & a collectors edition scrabble game with blue scrabble tiles (I have never seen them before)! It's fun to have a second set of eyes digging in the corners of antique & thrift stores. We came home yesterday only to find a great suprise left on the front porch. I had purchased two lots of religous item from shopgoodwill.com & couldn't belieive how beautiful the contents were. The rosary photo doesn't quite give them justice. Almost all of the rosary beads are glass! WOW....What a blessing!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Peaking behind all my vintage ribbons is the inspirational cross!
Behind all the ribbons is this vintage painting from the 60's that I purchased many years ago at an antique store in Perham! You'll also see the my latest $1.00 ebay purchase!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
- "If you can't make it good, at least make it look good." -Bill Gates
- "In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." -Muhammad Ali
I'll save the best for last. Which comes from my husband Donovan written a gift card to Barnes & Noble for Valentine's Day.
- "Your gift is from God, as he's the one that's given you your talents & gifts. Your eyes that see the world, hands that shape it, mind that makes sense of all the sweet nuances and bends them into something beautiful. Your caring heart that gives special meaning to all that you do. God has given you special gifts." -Donovan Larson
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
WOW! Thanks to the help of my family & friends, the first holiday season of Let Your Spirit Soar was a great success! With four showcases in six weeks, I'm finally back to my dining room studio and I'm excited to inspire in 2010!
Vintage Skeleton Keys & Dominoes